Next campaign currently in planning.
- 20 pt “High Fantasy” build
- Pathfinder Core, Advanced Player’s Guide, Ultimate Combat (very rare guns), Ultimate Magic. Need to see if I can save a blank Hero Lab file to this site.
- Craft only potions and scrolls (how does this jive with PFS restrictions?)
- Pathfinder Society limits on feats (need to expound)
Characters select feats according to the guidelines in the Core Rulebook. Certain Core Rulebook feats are not available to Pathfinder Society characters. These include Brew Potion, Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Craft Rod, Craft Staff, Craft Wand, Craft Wondrous Item, Forge Ring, Leadership, and Scribe Scroll.
Neither the craft feats nor the item creation section of the magic items chapter in the Core Rulebook are legal for play. Additionally, except for specific examples cited in this guide or the Pathfinder Society FAQ, crafting of mundane items is not allowed in Pathfinder Society.
- 3 questions.
These were the questions I used from Eberron 4e
- No one is perfect. What is one character flaw you possess? This can be physical or emotional.
- Briefly describe one significant NPC from your past. This should be a mentor, friend, rival, or enemy.
- Briefly describe how your character is connected to one other PC in the party.
Notable Life Event
- The defining event of the current age, as far as the people of Khorvaire are concerned, was the Last War, which engulfed the entire continent for a century. The Last War erupted after the death of King Jarot, when his children, the rulers of the Five Nations, couldn’t agree on who would succeed him. Alliances rose and fell over the course of a hundred years, but at various points, each of the Five Nations turned against the others. The war finally came to an end after Cyre was consumed by a deadly mist and became the Mournland. The Mourning set in motion a peace process that culminated with the signing of the Treaty of Thronehold in 996 YK. So, what did your character do during the Last War?
- Your character became a paragon somehow. What was one heroic thing you did before this campaign?
- Name one thing your character is passionate about. This should be an ideal, a person, a place, or a thing.
- What is one thing your character wants to accomplish during the campaign.
Possible Quesitons for this campaign:
- Why is your character in the villlage of Thornwood?
- Where was your character 4 years ago when the current baron killed the former holder of that post and took control?